How it works
First you have to complete – and sign – an application form and send it to us, so that we can take your needs into account when we plan out the exhibition space. You will find the application form further down.
The registration for STUVA Expo is not legally binding until you confirmed our allocation proposal. That means you can easily cancel your application without costs.
2. Stand location offer:
Once we received your application, we check if we can accommodate your request and, if we can, we than submit an allocation offer.
If you confirm acceptance of our allocation proposal your application becomes legally binding and you will be officially admitted as an exhibitor at STUVA Expo. In the case of cancellation, cancellation costs are now due.
Current floor plan draft 2023
Application forms for STUVA Expo 2023
Terms of participation for STUVA Expo 2023
Technical Guidelines Messe München GmbH
- Application for STUVA Expo can be submitted with the corresponding application form.
- Hall space planning will be carried out based on the received registrations.
- Registration for STUVA Expo is not legally binding, i.e. no cancellation fees are applicable should you decide to withdraw your registration.
- Dispatch of allocation proposals.
- Once our allocation proposals has been confirmed by the exhibitor, the registration becomes legally binding. As of this time, withdrawal is subject to cancellation fees.