STUVA-Expo 2017 - trade fair preparation is in full operation
STUVA-Expo 2017 - Your international trade fair for tunnels and infrastructure takes place on 6 and 7 December 2017 in Hall 4 at the venue of Messe Stuttgart and already more than 110 exhibitors have confirmed their participation. Again more than 170 national and international companies, covering more than 6,000 m² exhibition space are expected to present their products and services in the fields of machinery and equipment, materials and supplies, planning and consulting as well as construction.
The trade fair accompanies the STUVA Conference, the international forum for tunnels and infrastructure, which also takes place on 6. And 7. December (with technical excursions on 8. December) and covers the following topics (simultaneous translation English/German):
- Most recent developments in underground construction
- Major international projects
- Safety during construction of tunnels
- Design/ construction / maintenance / refurbishment / research
- Mechanised tunnelling / tunnelling under difficult ground conditions
- Sustainability, recovery and use of energy
- Economics / contractual issues / financing Tunnel operation
- Latest guidelines and regulations
- Safety equipment, innovative safety concepts, upgrading, modernization
- Risk management
- Tunnel management, tunnel control systems
- Behaviour of tunnel users
- Lighting and escape route signage
- Fire protection, fire detection
We again expect more than 2.500 delegates and trade visitors from more than 20 countries, who make use of this outstanding information platform. STUVA Conference with accompanying STUVA Expo it is one of the world’s leading and largest events in the tunneling industry.
STUVA Expo 2017 – website relaunch started
STUVA Expo relaunched its newly designed website which is also suited for mobile devices. The website offers a comprehensive information platform around all topics related to STUVA Expo and watching the documentary film allows you an excellent opportunity to gather a comprehensive overview about the networking possibilities on site.